24 Hours Of Booty
Healios was proud to sponsor the 24 Hours of Booty bike ride. “The community bike ride is committed to putting cancer in its place.” This 24-hour cycling event raises local and national funds for cancer-fighting programs such as:
- The IU Simon Cancer Center – Indianapolis, IN
- The Levine Cancer Institute – Charlotte
- The Ulman Cancer Fund for Young Adults – Baltimore, MD
- The Aflac Cancer Center of Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta, GA
- The LIVESTRONG® Foundation – Austin, TX
- Since it’s inception in 2002, the event has raised over 13 million dollars.
Dr. Anderson and the pediatric team at The Levine Cancer Institute were proudly riding for 24 hours (in shifts) to help raise funds for research programs, hospitals, and foundations listed above. Healios Oncology Nutrition designed the jerseys and helped to sponsor the event! To find out more about the event – please click the link below.